Suicide crisis lines: India
Modified on: Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 7:07 PM
- 112 is the national emergency number for India.
- Samaritans Mumbai: (samaritansmumbai.com) - +91 8422984528, +91 8422984529, +91 8422984530 - 3 pm to 9 pm, all days. email@example.com. Helpline providing emotional support for those who are stressed, distressed, depressed, or suicidal.
- AASRA (http://www.aasra.info/): 91-22-27546669 is a 24-hours a day, 7 days a week nationwide voluntary, professional and confidential services.
- Sneha India (http://www.snehaindia.org) is available 24/7 on the phone by calling 91 44 24640050.
- Befrienders India (http://befriendersindia.net/helpline-details.php) contains contact numbers of local crisis helplines in 15+ cities in India.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.